** SUMMER SCHOOL WILL BE OPEN SUMMER OF 2021! **
NOT JUST PLAY, LLC offers State Licensed Summer School with FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING! Summer School will help our little friends retain what they have worked so hard
to achieve all year. We want to promote summer brain GAIN...vs summer brain DRAIN. We also understand that summer is a time of family vacations and people may not necessarily want to be
locked into a "set" schedule.
Summer School Basics:
- THIS IS A DROP OFF PROGRAM. ADULTS DO NOT STAY WITH THE KIDS.
- A $20 non-refundable registration fee will be collected to enroll for the summer.
- Your registration gives you the opportunity to pick and choose classes that are available.
- 2 Classes are offered.
- 3-4 year olds Mon-Thurs from 8:30-10:30 am. (Can be dropped off at 8:25 am)
- 5-6 year olds Mon-Thurs from 12-2 pm. (Can be dropped off at 11:55 am)
- Kids ages 3-6 years old can join our classes at any point during the summer...once they turn 3.
- Children must be fully potty trained.
- Enrollment packet must be on file to attend.
- There is no "snack time" in our schedule, but we always have a cold water cooler available.
- Only 16 kids allowed per day in the AM 3-4 year old class.
- Only 20 kids allowed per day in the PM 5-6 year old class.
- All classes are available on a first come/first served basis.
- Prepaid reservations are encouraged to secure your spot.
- Walk ins will be allowed ONLY if space is available.
- Children must be dropped off and picked up on time.
Two flexible options available for Summer Preschool:
- Daily rate: $20/day
- Weekly rate - $70/wk (4 days: M-Th)
Prepaid reservations are the ONLY way to guarantee your spot.
Daily rates or weekly rates can be paid in advance to reserve your dates.
Weekly rates must be paid in full on or before the Monday of that week.
Drop in options are only available IF there is room.
LEARN & PLAY OPTIONS are CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE. Typically:
- Adults are required to stay with kids for Learn & Play.
- $10 per child to PLAY - Includes 1.5 hours of play time, story, and art project
- Calendars will be posted on the website and on our Facebook page.