** Enrollment for SUMMER 2022 opens on April 25!
NOT JUST PLAY, LLC offers State Licensed Summer School with FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING! Summer School will help our little friends retain what they have worked so hard
to achieve all year. We want to promote summer brain GAIN...vs summer brain DRAIN. We also understand that summer is a time of family vacations and people may not necessarily want to be
locked into a "set" schedule.
Summer School Basics:
- THIS IS A DROP OFF PROGRAM. ADULTS DO NOT STAY WITH THE KIDS.
- A $25 non-refundable registration fee will be collected to enroll for the summer.
- Your registration gives you the opportunity to pick and choose classes that are available.
- You can reserve dates as soon as registration fee and form are turned in.
- Enrollment packets will be emailed to you after the registration is received.
- 1 Class is offered and spots are filled on a 1st come, 1st served basis.
- 3-6 year olds Mon-Thurs from 9-11am. (Can be dropped off at 8:55am)
- Kids from ages 3-6 years old can join our classes at any point during the summer...once they turn 3.
- Children must be FULLY potty trained.
- Enrollment packet must be on file to attend.
- There is no "snack time" in our schedule, but we always have a cold water cooler available.
- Only 16 kids allowed per day in this class.
- Classes are available on a first come/first served basis.
- Prepaid reservations are encouraged to secure your spot.
- Walk ins will ONLY be allowed if space is available.
- Children must be dropped off and picked up on time.
Weekly rates - $80/wk (4 days: M-Th)
Prepaid reservations are the ONLY way to guarantee your spot.
Weekly rates can be paid in advance to reserve your dates.
Weekly rates must be paid in full on or before the Monday of that week.
**Drop ins are ONLY available IF there is room on a given day. $20/day
PLAY OPTIONS are AVAILABLE on occasion in the afternoons or on weekends.
- Adults are required to stay with kids for Play times.
- $5 per child to PLAY - Includes 1.5 hours of play time
- Calendars will be posted on the website and on our Facebook page.